If you can’t decide which luxury sedan suits you best, our dealers at O’Brien Genesis of Fort Myers can help. We’ve created this comparison to show you how the http://fieldscdjrblog.com/creative-writing-jobs-work-from-home/ matches up against the Audi S8 so you can decide which model is best for you.
Space and Comfort
The Genesis G90 offers a large, plush exterior with ultra-comfortable seating for up to five people. There are also tons of standard features, including:
- 22-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory settings
- 16-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped, and power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- Heated rear seats
This Genesis sedan also comes with a large trunk that offers 15.7 cubic feet of space. To get heated seats in the back of the Audi S8, you will need to upgrade to get a special package. Plus, its truck only offers 12.5 cubic feet of space.
If you’re looking for a sedan full of advanced tech, the Genesis G90 is perfect. Every model comes with:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen
- Wireless device charging
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 17-speaker Lexicon stereo
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Proximity keyless entry
- HD and satellite radio
- Remote start
The Audi S8 has similar tech features, but its infotainment touchscreen measures only 10.1 inches.
The 2021 Genesis G90 is built to keep you safe. Standard safety features include:
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Forward collision warning
- Pedestrian detection
- Lane keep assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Automatic emergency braking
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Driver attention monitoring
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
You won’t get lane keep assist or adaptive cruise control in the Audi S8, as these are only available in upper trims.
When you take the Genesis G90 out for a test drive, you’ll see why it’s one of the most practical sedans in its class. Visit O’Brien Genesis of Fort Myers to get behind the wheel today!